We know the value of our partnerships with suppliers and consider you an important part of our continuing success. Long-term business relationships based on mutual collaboration offer shared prosperity and growth. We cooperate with our suppliers to provide superior customer value and respond to developing market needs.
- Aim for zero defects as a target; this is what our customers have come to expect of us, and we in turn expect it from our suppliers.
- Work together for continuous reduction of material costs by optimizing all processes and VAVE programs and other cost saving methods.
- Consider global requirements for supplying to our international locations.
- Engage with engineering teams to work jointly on innovative and safe product solutions at competitive terms.
- Implement quality management systems that are certified, at a minimum, according to DIN EN ISO 9000:2000, but target the preferred certification according to ISO/TS 16949.
- Employ IT-supported exchanges of information (EDI, self-billing, etc.) and logistics capabilities (consignment stock, KANBAN, etc.).
Gentherm Material Groups
- Textiles / foams
- Connectors / plastic injection parts / metal parts
- Adhesive tapes / adhesives / packaging materials / films / foils
- Electronics (control modules, blowers, fans, etc.)
- Indirect materials